Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tonight I drink wine!


I did not create a new human life form this month as the Bloody Baron has decided to grace me with his presence. Therefore I can now thoroughly enjoy the unopened bottle of wine (sitting in the fridge) I forgot to finish before last months baby making attempts. So this is still a winning situation for January.

I'm not going to be one of those women who gets all worked up each month I'm not carrying a bundle of fun in me. Instead each month the Baron comes to visit I will enjoy my week by toasting him with a nice big glass of red wine while I am still able to enjoy it.

On another positive note this still gives me some time to try to lose about ten pounds to avoid getting too large when I am pregnant. After this weeks indulgences it will be back to alcoholic abstinence and round two of trying :)!.

2 comments:

  1. Oh lordy, my word verification on that last comment was "butrods" i kid you not!! butt rods!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line!